This has been a year like no other. For every nurse working twelve hour shifts in a full-face mask or PPE. For every clinician fighting to keep our loved ones alive. For every hospital porter, support worker and paramedic putting themselves on the line. It’s time join the nation in raising our mugs to say ‘Thank You’.
This July, we hope you will join us for the biggest tea break, for the NHS Big Tea. It’ll be a national outpouring like no other. An outpouring of love. And of gratitude. An outpouring of joy and generosity, warmth and reflection. All stirred like our national brew. With every tea and every cupcake, with every penny and every pound raised, we’ll champion the wellbeing of our NHS Heroes. It’s time to brew a national thank you.
There’s never been a better excuse for a cuppa.
Join the nation in raising a mug to your local NHS Heroes by getting involved in the NHS Big Tea on 5th July 2021.
- Register for the FREE NHS Big Tea pack, which will contain cake labels, donation form, Dr Alex tea and toast game and invite posters
- We’ll send you a FREE Edinburgh and Lothians Health Foundation t-shirt
- Send a save the date to your friends, family or colleagues for the big day 5th July at 3pm (or whenever suits you)
- Set up a fundraising page for your NHS Big Tea to make it easy for guests to donate
If organising a NHS Big Tea party isn’t your thing, simply take 5 to support your local NHS Heroes.
- Take a 5 minute tea break
- Text NHSBIGTEA to 70450 to donate £5
- Tag 5 people to do the same
Texts cost £5 plus one standard rate message