To express your interest in applying for funding for a permanent staff wellbeing space on your site, please complete the form below.
Before completing the form, please read through the following points:
- The amount shown next to the location on the Expression of Interest form is the maximum budget available for that site based on the number of NHS Lothian employees.
- The wellbeing space must be accessible to ALL staff who use the site and not limited to one group or team.
- Only one wellbeing space will be funded per site. If there are multiple teams/practices within one site then this should be submitted as a joint bid.
- These spaces must be able to be sustained and maintained for a minimum of five years without the need for additional funding. Funding can therefore not be used for consumables such as tea, coffee, snacks. Please also consider the implications of any maintenance costs for any equipment bought as additional funding will not be available for this.
- Please do not complete the form if you work at the following hospitals; Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Royal Hospital for Sick Children/Royal Hospital for Children and Young People, St John’s Hospital or the Western General Hospital. Due to the size of these sites, a separate process will be undertaken and you will be advised of this process through the Healthy Working Lives Lead for your site in due course.