Edinburgh and Lothians Health Foundation (the Foundation) is committed to continuously improving its service to donors, supporters and members of the public, working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect and adheres to best practice. We always aim to treat our donors, supporters and other stakeholders with the highest level of care and respect. However, we recognise that on occasion we may not meet their expectations or our own high standards.
If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us so that we can investigate and fix the issue.
Our Complaints Policy and Procedure will provide you with full information on how to make a complaint and the different levels and stages of a complaint, however, we have listed key contact details below.
How to make a complaint
A complaint can be made using the following contact details:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 0131 465 5850
Edinburgh and Lothians Health Foundation,
2-4 Waterloo Place,
Edinburgh EH1 3EG
Please clearly mark your complaint as a complaint.
The following would not be dealt with as complaints under this policy:
- A complaint made by an employee about any matter relating to their employment
- A complaint which is made orally and resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction no later than the next working day
- A simple request for removal from the Foundation’s database
- A request for other data markers to be removed or corrected
- A change of address
- A comment or remark with no response expected/required.
All complaints received will be managed confidentially throughout the entire process.
This policy was last updated in December 2020 and will be updated as law, regulations or guidance change. It will be reviewed in its entirety no later than December 2022.